Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 02/11/13 - 09:08 AM
I usually practice catch and release but once in a while, trout fried in a skillet with butter and bacon are just too good to pass up.
Can't wait for Spring.
Posted 02/11/13 - 09:15 AM
Posted 02/11/13 - 09:24 AM
It don't get any better than that.
Posted 02/11/13 - 09:25 AM
Posted 02/11/13 - 10:57 AM
Posted 02/11/13 - 11:21 AM
Nice Pics.. Is that the Manasquan upstream from hospital road.. lol
Not off color enough the be the Muddysquan:)
Posted 02/11/13 - 12:18 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users