IGNORED

Banned from the other site... Again..lol

DBuck

If you're going to use a butcher named Tom, use T bones. He's less then 10 minutes from Tom the butcher and does a nicer job. Even though the two are related.

Is that Tom's father? I am pretty sure it's Tom's father that runs the butcher shop farther down on rt57 across from where Rosini's used to be.

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member

What's a "B-class?"

Internet IP addresses are broke into classes.

AAA.BBB.CCC.DDD

An "A" class is the highest class, and there are only a few companies or organizations that own A classes.  All of Apple's IP addresses begin with 17.x.x.x because they own the top level "17" A class.

A "B" class is the next tier down.  Something like 10.10.x.x.  So any addresses that are within 10.10.x.x are available to a B class.  Each "x" is a range of 0-255 numbers.

That's the quick answer.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

.. You're prolly right.. And while this is neither here nor there, i think Jakesbeard was the original "Turkeywing".. I'd bet money on it...

Nope, XXXX is turkeywing

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Edited by Rusty

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller

You have violated your super spider powers, I'm disappointed in you. :nonono:

No spider powers used there know from day one who it was

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller

He doesn't come on this site anymore and doesn't post under his real tag name so most people on the other site don't even know him only know Turkeywing Lol

So even though I'm banned I would slide over there a couple times a week to see if there were any good posts. I go to go on there today and get this message:

vBulletin Message
Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here

Lol... There are some real egomaniacs over there, all the super mods are Jokes

My IP has been banned there ever since I joined as njhunter.com and asked them why they are using the domain name on their webpage when they don't own it, same with njhunters.com.

Their answer was to ban me...legitimate response huh.

I asked the same question, screen-shotted it, and all I got was the post removed.

Maybe it has to do with my ties to the Chinese and Russians...

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.