IGNORED

how do you kill poison ivy!?

Good old Dr. Kuser from Rutgers used to teach dendrology (plants).  He would pick a branch of poison ivy and rub it with his fingers then rub it on his cheeks and talk about how soft and smooth it felt.  Of course half the class would do the same thing, not knowing what it was.  After a few minutes he would tell them it was poison ivy.   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Sounds like an asshole

I don't get poison ivy, so I leave it alone.  My wife gets it, and it's growing near the garbage cans.  I think she's using that to make me take the trash out.  Time to get some Round-Up to fix that problem.  The garbage, not the ivy.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Good old Dr. Kuser from Rutgers used to teach dendrology (plants).  He would pick a branch of poison ivy and rub it with his fingers then rub it on his cheeks and talk about how soft and smooth it felt.  Of course half the class would do the same thing, not knowing what it was.  After a few minutes he would tell them it was poison ivy.   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

That guy needs to be punched in the taint.

I spent most of my money on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.

Pigs love it. If you have a friend with a pet Pot Belly let it loose in your yard. My Pigs kept our entire farm (which was loaded) Poison Ivy Free. It has no effect on them at all. The down fall is PB Pigs will bump your leg with their nose to get your attention. Yup that Ivy covered Nose lol.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

I don't get poison ivy, so I leave it alone.  My wife gets it, and it's growing near the garbage cans.  I think she's using that to make me take the trash out.  Time to get some Round-Up to fix that problem.  

Ok, I sprayed my wife with Round up and she is still asking me to take out the garbage, any other suggestions? I also noticed her tone has changed too lol

www.liftxrentals.com

I don't get it either but do not burn it I know the flame thrower thing is a joke but we had a brush fire that involved a pretty good patch of it and the 2 guys on the back of the brush truck got it pretty bad and inhaled the spores it was nasty n had to go to hospital. . Just incase the thought of burning it crossed your mind