Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 02/10/13 - 07:50 PM
My wife just made this duck for dinner and man was it good!
Honey and lemon juice reduced in a sauce pan makes a nice glaze.
Cover with glaze & sprinkle some powdered ginger tea on the duck breast .
Cook breast side up on 350 for half hour uncovered.
Flip duck breast side down cover with glaze cover with foil cook on 300 for 1 1/2 hours.
Crank oven to 375 uncover duck. Flip it Breast side cover with glaze and cook for half hour.
The extra skin can be made into duck rinds.
Also the rendered fat is good to keep for cooking. Throw it in the fridge for a half hour to solidify
Posted 02/10/13 - 08:06 PM
Posted 02/10/13 - 09:20 PM
"Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin
NRA life member
Posted 02/10/13 - 09:49 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users