Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 02/10/13 - 05:43 PM
Posted 02/10/13 - 06:21 PM
3-4" groups at 300 yds. is spectacular. You can't imagine how many times I've seen people burn through 2 boxes of ammo and never get it on paper at that distance.
Posted 02/10/13 - 06:39 PM
Those aoudaud are tough critters to get close to. Bring good glass.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users