IGNORED

kathleen kane of pa found guilty

rgw

any chance of them reversing the law back to allow Nonresident concealed carry.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/16/politics/pennsylvania-attorney-general-kane/

PA has reciprocity with NH -- Currently NH is issuing Non resident permits to NJ residents

Easy permit to get,  just need $100 and fill out the application -- been taking around 4 weeks 

ignore the space where it asks for a current CCW permit # from your home state -- NH supreme court reversed the need for that

you could send a copy of your florida or Utah non res but you don't have to

Yes -- NH and PA have reciprocity you can carry with a PA permit in NH and a NH permit in PA -- even a non resident NH permit

My NH permit is good for almost 5 years -- mine was issued 7/4/2016 and expires 3/31/2021 -- I'm not sure why it's not an even 5 years

Yes -- NH and PA have reciprocity you can carry with a PA permit in NH and a NH permit in PA -- even a non resident NH permit

My NH permit is good for almost 5 years -- mine was issued 7/4/2016 and expires 3/31/2021 -- I'm not sure why it's not an even 5 years

Good to know.  I'm going to NH for a couple of weeks in Nov and will definitely apply.  Any pre-requisites like a course or anything?

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Years ago NH required a CCW from any state for them to issue a Non Resident CCW  -- Florida - Utah for us in NJ are fairly easily attainable 

Then they changed their requirements and you needed to have a CCW from your home state -- This made us NJ residents ineligible 

There was a case brought against the state of NH -- NH supreme court ruled that requiring CCW from home state was unfair to residents who lived in a state that didn't issue

A bunch of us applied fairly soon after this case was decided

The NH state police had said to wait till they updated the form online but some didn't listen -- soon after NH state police had said it was OK to apply using current form, just leave the space blank where it asked for resident CCW #

I personally applied using my Florida NR CCW -- this was what they required before all the changes 

Guys have applied using nothing, and also using their NJ FID card -- they have gotten their permits also

Currently, it seems NH is slowing down their processing -- maybe they just got really busy -- maybe they are trying to define their new NR CCW parameters 

You need to supply 3 references mailing addresses -- they do not ask for phone numbers -- and the NH state police have not contacted any references that I know of from anyone

You need to send a check for $100

Since the supreme court decision this is all you needed -- I do not know how long this will last

You can contact NH state police by email and ask -- they will reply within a few days with a civil response

I'm there a few times a year visiting family and friends.  If you want a good recommendation on a gunsmith and shop in Merrimack, talk to Steve @:

Merrimack Firearms 

280 D W Highway Suite C
Merrimack , NH 03054
603-424-4867

Stand-up guy.  Bought my Remington 700 XCR II .30-06 from him at a great price.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

I'm there a few times a year visiting family and friends.  If you want a good recommendation on a gunsmith and shop in Merrimack, talk to Steve @:

Merrimack Firearms 

280 D W Highway Suite C
Merrimack , NH 03054
603-424-4867

Stand-up guy.  Bought my Remington 700 XCR II .30-06 from him at a great price.

My sister lives in New Boston --  Next time I'm up there and looking for a gun shop I'll have to stop by

You should be OK --  A few guys got theirs today in the mail over at NJgunforum

In about 3 weeks start watching your checking account for that check to clear -- once you see they cashed it start watching the mail 

It's been 2 or 3 days after the check clears that the permit comes -- small envelope with nothing but the permit