IGNORED

Official NJ Woods & Water 2016-2017 Deer Contest Rules and Signup! [Individual Signups Still OPEN]

BowhunterNJ

Yes I need to fix the links, Paypal does charge for the donations, I didn't think they did.

I'll try to update the links but please send it either via the links provided (hopefully I can update them) or manually as a gift if you're familiar with Paypal on how to do that! :up:

In for both.   And Leo801 I believe "friends and family" is the same as "gift".   It says no fees.

Great, thanks. Count me in for both, sending payment plus donation now. Good luck to all, enjoy the prizes ladies :)

Edit note: Matt, direct Paypal wouldn't accept 'Njwoodsandwater' for a friends and family payment and there's no 'gift' option. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong. I sent the money but now owe you for both this and my donation to the youth hunt. ( about $1.00 in fees ) Can I just send you checks for now on since I'm too damn stupid to figure Paypal out?

Edited by Leo801

If I join a team, is there a charge? I don't mind if there is one, I just don't have a Paypal account and I have no desire to open one. Please put me in for a team. Thanks.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".