IGNORED

Tommy D and his sea bass report

Scrubby rack buck

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just thinking the same thing. We need to get in on one of these trips

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

I used to do them all the time. I love jumbo sea bassin. Until the trip when I felt like a crewman on deadliest catch during an article hurricane. That was enough for me. Hahahahaha. Waves were breaking over the back of the Jamaica and soaking me through my hunting suit.

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

I know lou we do.... be he goes by the seat of his pants...hell calls me on the way down to the boat much of the time... I need to plan these things..I used to be able to just go.. Now that I gots daddy duty I need to look at my calander first..

Me 2 lol. He calls and says hey in here. Boats leaving in 10 min. Get down here haha

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

So Tom' date=' your post was deleted on your sea bass trip on NJ Fishing....what happened my brother??

[/quote']

Was just wondering the same thing

Probably a sponsor thing...depending on what was said.

Definitely looks like Gerry is protecting his sponsors. Tom doesn't bull shit

Yeah that's always a difficult prospect...you want to give users the freedom to share their opinion but also protect sponsor interests.

I think it needs a good balance between user feedback (review) and sponsor communication.

As long as the user is respectful in his/her criticism and the sponsor equally respectful in their response, it shouldn't be suppressed...it's really an opportunity for the sponsor to address the issue (and let all other potential customers that he/she has an interest in their business). Hiding it doesn't achieve anything other than users secretly spreading the word and that sponsor's popularity falling by the wayside anyway.

Just my .02 on it though.

Yeah that's always a difficult prospect...you want to give users the freedom to share their opinion but also protect sponsor interests.

I think it needs a good balance between user feedback (review) and sponsor communication.

As long as the user is respectful in his/her criticism and the sponsor equally respectful in their response' date=' it shouldn't be suppressed...it's really an opportunity for the sponsor to address the issue (and let all other potential customers that he/she has an interest in their business). Hiding it doesn't achieve anything other than users secretly spreading the word and that sponsor's popularity falling by the wayside anyway.

Just my .02 on it though.

[/quote']

I don't envy you admins lol. Either way somebody is gonna say you're wrong lol