IGNORED

NJW&W Offshore Tuna Trip - List of Interest

BowhunterNJ

OK sounds good.  I think the main crux of it will be when we decide to go on a "4 man" boat that can't hold 6, at that point we can't take on another.

If we picked a "6 man" boat and grabbed others later that's possible, but the downside is obviously the cost...we'd all have to pay more for that size boat unless we got the other 2 spots filled (which I doubt anyone wants to do).

We'll see how it shakes out.

OK I heard back from Mark at Blue Runner, here's what he said:

We are not currently running No Limit for charters .. with WATER PROOF fishing now we moved the crew over there to finish out canyon season. The speed and comforts of Water Proof are night and day over No Limit. Dates available are as follows:

Blue Runner:

Sept 5-6

Sept 16-17

Sept 28-29

Water Proof:

Sept 4-8

Sept 11-14

We may open up some more dates in later September on Water Proof. We are planning to move boat north to Cape Cod for Giant Bluefin around Sept 20 if the fishing is good there by then. If not , we will keep boat in NJ for longer

If you only have 4 and want to set a date, I can try and fill additional spots for you .. let me know

Mark

What do you guys think?  He can fill the other 2 spots if you guys want.

Then it's picking a date and boat.

If you have any other boats in mind, definitely let me know and I'll reach out to them. :up:

What were his prices? I might be able to get 1 more guy. Ill ask around tomorrow.   The reports have been really poor lately. I would say to push it back and hope that the storms coming up the coast push the good water and fish to the area. 

Yeah I'm think mid to late September.

Waterproof runs with a max of 6 for $4000, so that's ~$667 a person without tip included.

Blue runner runs with a max of 6 for $6000, so that's $1000 a person without tip included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk