IGNORED

Anderson's Taxidermy Studio in Southampton, NJ

BowhunterNJ

Anyone ever have work done by Anderson's Taxidermy Studio in Southampton, NJ?

Just happened to see they were pretty close to where I live, so it'd be nice and convenient to work with someone nearby.

Looks like they've been in business since 1989 but I can't locate any reviews or a website or pictures of their work online.

Pretty sure they work out of their house given the location image on Google, which isn't odd, lots of taxidermists work out of their home.

If anyone has any insight, please let me know! :up:

Andersons Taxidermy Studio  
Taxidermist
Address: 405 Issac Budd Rd, Southampton Township, NJ 08088
Phone: (609) 859-1511

• 3 years later...

Yeah I got robbed by them. Took a job there for him to do, dropped a $250.00 deposit on the biggest rack of my life, an 11 pointer. Everytime I called I got excuses. Then he moved and now the number is no longer in service. Oh yeah, It's only been about 6 or 7 yrs now!

Edited by Ricochet
Forgot time period

On 12/5/2019 at 7:14 AM, Ricochet said:

Yeah I got robbed by them. Took a job there for him to do, dropped a $250.00 deposit on the biggest rack of my life, an 11 pointer. Everytime I called I got excuses. Then he moved and now the number is no longer in service. Oh yeah, It's only been about 6 or 7 yrs now!

Thought about going to authorities, but if he went bankrupt I wouldn't get anything back anyhow! 

• 4 weeks later...