IGNORED

good day fluking

rgw

Was a slower but good day. Glad you had fun and did good. I had to let you catch more or tou might not go again...lol. i had to just run the boat and watch you catch most of the keepers. I had fun and hope your boy gets out with us next time.

Was a slower but good day. Glad you had fun and did good. I had to let you catch more or tou might not go again...lol. i had to just run the boat and watch you catch most of the keepers. I had fun and hope your boy gets out with us next time.

hay you found me over here lol. it was fun capt. well right up to we had head boats staming for the inlet within spitting distance, turned into a washing machine. lol

hay you found me over here lol. it was fun capt. well right up to we had head boats staming for the inlet within spitting distance, turned into a washing machine. lol

Yeah I haven't been busy and not online much. Hopefully we can get out another time or 2 before Bow season, Duck Season, Bear Season and then Trapping season. Can't do much after they start :laughing: . Next year I hope to have a bigger boat. I hate having to head in cause of a little wind blowing 20-30mph. Little bigger boat and I will only fish HALF days like 12 hours :rofl: