IGNORED

If September 10 is too early

Wife informed me that I forgot that we are attending my nephews wedding on the 10th ...................

Well that's a bummer.

On a side note, we will be doing monthly hikes starting in October.  This year's theme is waterfalls.  This is a great opportunity to meet the man, the myth, the legend, (and the Chinese spam artist?)  HH.   

Edited by Rusty

• 2 weeks later...

If September 10th is too early to sit in a deer stand then you are welcome to join us for a trip down the Delaware.  We will be kayaking from Pond Eddy to Matamoras.   

What are the meet-up details on this?  Meet there or meet in NJ and drive to the launch/pick-up spots.  If my pickup is still working, I'll bring that so we can move boats around.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

What are the meet-up details on this?  Meet there or meet in NJ and drive to the launch/pick-up spots.  If my pickup is still working, I'll bring that so we can move boats around.

We are using Kittatinny Canoes, it's a lot easier.  

We park at their Matamoras base and they take us up to Pond Eddy. It's a 10 mile float back down to Matamoras. 

It's $50. but after doing the driving back and forth thing and having to bring multiple cars and boats it's just easier to use them. 

$50!  

They're going to see a line item named "Rusty Tax", and it'll probably send a panic in to their hearts (What computer stuff rusts?  Why are our computers rusty?).

I'll have to explain that it's like ObamaCare.  You see, I have my boat, and I'd like to keep my boat, but the guy coordinating this river run is imposing another boat provider on me.  And someone has to pay for that.  So I'll subsidize the trip using their money, hence, the Rusty Tax.  Even though I have a boat.

I'm officially calling this trip:  RustyCanoe 2016

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

:rofl:  :rofl:

You are more than welcome to use your own kayaks.  In the past Kittatinny would let us bring our own boats and they would transport them upstream for us but they no longer do that.  We will probably have one group that is going to bring their own, but they have to park and put in at public launches.  

If you want to bring your own, we will be starting at Pond Eddy between 10:30 and 11:00 and ending at Matamoras around 2:30.  

Edited by Rusty

Great smallies....we use to get um on everything from plugs to roosters to popper  fly's.

Lots of fun and good action at the right time.

NRA Life Member
"From My Cold Dead Hands"                          I'm all for Gun Control...I use both Hands.

• 2 weeks later...