IGNORED

Security systems tech

tcook8296

Alarm Tech- help wanted

Looking for a responsible individual for installations of low voltage security systems. Systems include security, fire, network cameras, card access as well as voice and data cable installations. Full time work. A lot of our work is in central NJ however we work frequently in northern and southern NJ as well as north east Pa. Basic electrical hand tools required. We work with law enforcement, DEA , Pharmaceutical and retail companies. Most work is in commercial environment however we do some residential systems from time to time If you have a criminal record, addiction to drugs or alcohol, do not apply. Must have reliable transportation, be dependable and be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner on jobsites. Salary based on experience. I prefer someone experienced, how ever I will train the right individual. You can contact my office at 609.581.1777 or you can email your resume to advsecctsy@aol.com

www.liftxrentals.com

:director: I may be the guy you're looking for.. I have an Electrical/Electronic installation, design, interfacing and repair back Ground.. I don't have much experience with security but i'm sure the skills I do have can easily be applied .. My resume includes Repair and installation of Naval ANSPS 40 and 10 radar systems including repeaters.. Encrypted and non Encrypted communication systems.. Sonar systems... and a variety of other on board electronic devices.. Also worked in the biomedical field for 12 or so years.. Experience includes but not limited to maintenance and repair of a wide variety of  X-ray and x-ray imaging equipment, ultrasound, contrast injectors, CT, MRI and Cobalt radiation therapy units.. I also have 5+ years experience in residential and commercial electrical wireing.. Also have good interpersonal and communication skills.. Currently working as a OO OTR Truck driver... If interested  just shoot me a PM.. don't forget to include your salary and benefits offer.. thanks... :hippie:

:D

Well, I have to admit my application was somewhat me being a little sarcastic.. But moreover it was meant to entice an offer.. The experience I listed is  true.. Its what I use to do before I became a Real Estate agent then a construction contractor then an insurance agent...I remember I applied to a company that installed security systems in NYC back in the 80s.. After the initial interview i was called back for a second one and  was offered the job but it only paid   $7.25 and hour ( IN NYC MIND YOU!! ) with few benny's.. Now I'm not one to turn down any job because of the starting pay but when I asked what I could look forward to as far as pay goes down the road the guy said "well I have a guy whos been with the company for 6 years and we're pay'n him $8.50 and hour.. We'll give a  .25 cent raise in 6 months"..  After hearing that I just thought to myself "what a cheap D*ck" and thanked him for the opportunity but I can starve myself to death without having to work for that privilege..   So, Just out of curiosity, I was hoping to see what Tcook was offering... For some reason I doubt he'll tell me anything though...not sure why... :hmmmer:

:D

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/30/2016 at 12:28 PM, Axiom said:

Well, I have to admit my application was somewhat me being a little sarcastic.. But moreover it was meant to entice an offer.. The experience I listed is  true.. Its what I use to do before I became a Real Estate agent then a construction contractor then an insurance agent...I remember I applied to a company that installed security systems in NYC back in the 80s.. After the initial interview i was called back for a second one and  was offered the job but it only paid   $7.25 and hour ( IN NYC MIND YOU!! ) with few benny's.. Now I'm not one to turn down any job because of the starting pay but when I asked what I could look forward to as far as pay goes down the road the guy said "well I have a guy whos been with the company for 6 years and we're pay'n him $8.50 and hour.. We'll give a  .25 cent raise in 6 months"..  After hearing that I just thought to myself "what a cheap D*ck" and thanked him for the opportunity but I can starve myself to death without having to work for that privilege..   So, Just out of curiosity, I was hoping to see what Tcook was offering... For some reason I doubt he'll tell me anything though...not sure why... :hmmmer:

I must have missed your post. Ill give you $8.51

www.liftxrentals.com