• NJ Woods & Water Zazzle Storefront
  • NJ Woods & Water Cafepress Storefront

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Enter contests and win prizes
  • Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
  • Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
  • Participate in live chat
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
If you are experiencing trouble creating an account, please click here to submit a support ticket and we will help resolve any issues you may be having!

Photo

Hobbies

44 replies to this topic

#41 Male OFFLINE   RifledSlug

RifledSlug

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 02/02/13 - 08:00 PM

now that im 21 I like to drink beer...beer is good.

Drinking beer is not good, beer is GREAT. Good is a glass of red wine with the perfect meat dish but beer is always GREAT no matter what you're having! Stopped at a lot in Black River tonight after hunting Z12 to have a a couple of beers with Ghostbear just to have BEER!

Lou, I used to drive down to Hazlet for a beer softball league sponsored by a church off of 36, can't remember the name of the church but played in it for years, won the championship back in 2001 or 02, can't remember. Could this be the same league?

I coach baseball and teach karate for after hours gigs.
The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness.
YOU HAVE TO CATCH IT YOURSELF - Benjamin Franklin

#42 OFFLINE   NJPAhunter2413

NJPAhunter2413

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 02/02/13 - 08:21 PM

I shoot often, do demolition derby's and prepare the cars, which is always a good time with buddies
It's not a passion; It's an obsession
ducks n bucks 24/7

#43 Male OFFLINE   Woodrufflou

Woodrufflou

6 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 02/02/13 - 08:25 PM

Drinking beer is not good, beer is GREAT. Good is a glass of red wine with the perfect meat dish but beer is always GREAT no matter what you're having! Stopped at a lot in Black River tonight after hunting Z12 to have a a couple of beers with Ghostbear just to have BEER!

Lou, I used to drive down to Hazlet for a beer softball league sponsored by a church off of 36, can't remember the name of the church but played in it for years, won the championship back in 2001 or 02, can't remember. Could this be the same league?

I coach baseball and teach karate for after hours gigs.

Holy family?? I played for a softball team that played at the holy family school field but didn't play in that league. I played in the Hazlet league. What team did you play for?

#44 Male OFFLINE   Tika270

Tika270

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 02/02/13 - 08:58 PM

If not hunting i guess Cutting & splitting fire wood. Drinking beer.
Laying on the couch with the dog, with my wife telling me how
Lazy I am. Cause there about 10,000 projects to do on the house
But have all the time to hunt.
D-D... Nothing like a warm barrel.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

#45 Male OFFLINE   Hatchet

Hatchet

7 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 02/02/13 - 09:14 PM

gonna take up metal detecting.my brother gave me 1 bout 7 yrs ago before he passed.i put it in my closet n haven't touched it since.was watching a show on the outdoor channel bout metal detecting the other day .decided to bring it out n dust it off .gonna get some batteries for it n see what kind of junk i can find.plus i need the exercise :D
You add camo to anything, it immediately becomes cool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users