IGNORED

Shooting a 12 ga at various distances

I found this on a news site.

Red Neck Science Class.

Thought it would possibly entertain a few of you folks…..

Readers Digest version:  Shooting a 12 ga at various distances.  Using birdshot, buckshot, slugs, and cut shells into plywood sheet.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/19/this-video-shows-exactly-how-far-away-a-12-gauge-shotgun-can-kill-video/

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

that guy is a great shot but if you want to see the ending of a slug at 400 yds go down to the pines on 6 day and follow a club doing deer drives, it will blow your mind. and oh god dont let the pineys know about cut shells, they will be holding a few during pheasant season

First time I've ever heard/seen a cut shell. Pretty interesting.

Try this then.

Lots of good info around.

The lost art of "Cut Shells"   below.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3M46XVfVOU

Edited by Bill from NJ

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

that guy is a great shot but if you want to see the ending of a slug at 400 yds go down to the pines on 6 day and follow a club doing deer drives, it will blow your mind. and oh god dont let the pineys know about cut shells, they will be holding a few during pheasant season

You mean to tell me, Those missing chunks of pine tree I've seen, were not made by beavers climbing up 6' and taking a bite?