Anyone shoot or buy one? Any feedback?
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 07/13/16 - 09:20 PM
Posted 07/14/16 - 02:01 PM
I shot one at Blackwater. It was pretty smooth (60#) and relatively easy for me to draw and hold with two bad shoulders. The real beauty is when you release it; there is no hand shock, it's dead quiet and dead still. I tried a bunch of bows before my surgery and that one was the best by far. It's much smoother to draw, quieter and the most dead in the hand of all the new releases from Hoyt (Defiant), Bowtech, and Prime (Ion). It's a bit heavier than some of those but I think that helps with holding on target, zero hand shock and quietness. Once my shoulder is back up to snuff, I'm going to reward myself with a new Halon. Best bow I've shot in many years.
Edited by DV1, 07/14/16 - 02:02 PM.
Posted 07/14/16 - 09:23 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users