Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 01/28/13 - 05:35 PM
Posted 01/28/13 - 05:53 PM
Posted 01/28/13 - 08:25 PM
to fish or not to fish...what a stupid question
Posted 01/29/13 - 08:33 AM
Posted 01/29/13 - 01:10 PM
Posted 01/29/13 - 02:34 PM
Posted 01/29/13 - 08:53 PM
I feel better now.
Posted 01/29/13 - 09:26 PM
Posted 01/29/13 - 10:33 PM
}}}--I certainly do chase New Jersey's BIG Bucks, BIG Birds, and BIG Fish--->
Best Bow Buck to date; 2011 Gross; 142 6/8
Best Gobbler to date; 2012 NWTF score of 77.5
Best Northern Pike to date; 40" (Passaic River Pike )
Best Muskie to date; (The hunt begins)
Posted 01/31/13 - 02:54 PM
Posted 01/31/13 - 09:07 PM
Posted 01/31/13 - 09:20 PM
Posted 02/01/13 - 07:51 AM
Do you have a link to the vid?
Runum, when a video is embedded on a site/forum, all you have to do is click on the 'YouTube Logo' at the bottom right hand corner and it'll take you right to the page. i.e. Link.
Hope this helps
My "Handle" is not my aim, I'm paralyzed as a C 4-5 quadriplegic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users