Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 02/09/13 - 03:43 PM
Posted 02/09/13 - 04:19 PM
Posted 02/09/13 - 04:22 PM
Posted 02/09/13 - 04:27 PM
I upgraded the trigger to a custom trigger from powderriverprecision.com It reduced pull to 3.5lbs and trave/over-travel/reset.
The XD-M's are really nice also, I would get a size that isnt too compact so it compensates for the 40 cal recoil. good luck
Posted 02/09/13 - 04:44 PM
Posted 02/09/13 - 07:16 PM
Springs and some extra goodies. Used in single stack class.
Gun ran great. The xd is a nice gun to used that one season
In production class.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Posted 02/09/13 - 07:36 PM
Posted 02/09/13 - 07:43 PM
Posted 02/09/13 - 08:14 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users