IGNORED

New site logo

Haskell_Hunter

i like it :up:  but all i see now on top of the page is a huge "NJ Woods and Water" and dont see anything else. its so big that its interfering with the links for "forums, activity stream, shoutbox, givaways, etc...

i use google chrome, if that has anything to do with it. dont know much about computers except turning them on

Man, I know Bill from NJ is having issues too.  I've tested it on various resolutions on my Windows 7 machine with Chrome and Firefox.  I've tested it on my iMac with Safari, Firefox, and Chrome.  I've tested it on my iPhone.  All look the way it should.

I'm on the latest version of all browsers.

I even tried running with Bill's User-Agent from the server logs, but it didn't reproduce his issue.

I know this may be a bit technical for some, but you can try to bypass your cache to reload the webpage entirely.

Just look for your browser and follow the steps.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Bypass_your_cache

i like it :up:  but all i see now on top of the page is a huge "NJ Woods and Water" and dont see anything else. its so big that its interfering with the links for "forums, activity stream, shoutbox, givaways, etc...

i use google chrome, if that has anything to do with it. dont know much about computers except turning them on

I'm having the same problem.