IGNORED

Tapatalk Version 3.3.2

BowhunterNJ

I've been using it for a long time since I got my Iphone over a year ago now and I prefer it when posting to this forum from my phone.  You'll see me post one time from my laptop like now, and later when I'm in the woods or watching my kid's volleyball game you'll see me post from Tapatalk.  

I'm not sure what was going on, but for a couple of weeks, I could not post to any forum using tapatalk. It said that I was logged in to both tapatalk and the forums but did not have permission to post. I could see everything in the forums but just couldn't post. I could "like" a post but could not comment. I updated my phone to the new IOS software last week and I am good now.

Magic!

Edited by Devil Horns

I'm your Huckleberry :devious:

You can definitely upload photos, I do it all the time. What's disabled is the storage of those photos on Tapatalk's servers. This is to guarantee the images are stored on the site itself and not subject to any issues of retention with Tapatalk in the future.

I still get the message that I have to upload thru tapatalk severs

Can I get emoticons?

Tapatalk has its on emoticons but only other tapatalk users see them. If you want to use the desktop emoticons you need to type the code but you won't see them on tapatalk on :up: