IGNORED

Tapatalk Version 3.3.2

BowhunterNJ

Why would I want to use tapatalk? I have been using this site on my Mac and iPhone. I do not have the tapatalk app installed.

I installed support for Tapatalk at user request. I'm not pushing it on users' date=' just giving them support if they'd like to use it or already have the app. I don't get anything from Tapatalk to have support for it on this forum, this was strictly to help improve user experience.

A few of their answers to your question...

What is Tapatalk?

A: Tapatalk is a mobile app built specifically for forum access. Different from mobile skin or mobile version that comes with the forum system, Tapatalk allows user to have a unified interface to access multiple forums at the same time. With million of Tapatalk users, your forum can be discovered by potential new members through Tapatalk Network and our ranking and recommendation system.

Q: What's the point of this app if my members can access my site with mobile skin at no cost?

A: Most users are content with the mobile skin or a standard web browser but some of them would appreciate a full-on native app forum experience on their phone. For example Tapatalk app allows user to upload photo directly from their phone to your forum as an image attachment. All these will drive more engagement to your forum at no cost to you.

Have it for my iPad & iPhone and I find it much easier to navigate compared to using the iPhone's browser, and even the iPad to an extent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

United Bowhunters of NJ (LM)
Pope & Young Club (Life Assoc)
Professional Bowhunters Society - AM
USSA-Bowhunters Rights Coalition
NJ Beach Buggie Assoc.
North American Hunting Club (LM)
NRA (LM)
NJSFSC

(\ (\
(=' x')----<<<
(,('')('')
Dead Rabbit

I never heard of tapatalk until Matt posted about it on here. I downloaded it yesterday on my phone and i must say its pretty cool.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

gun-1_zpsa5b2d7e3.png

• 2 weeks later...