IGNORED

smoked a jake yesterday

Turkeyboy44

Went up north to zone 11 with a buddy of mine and it was hot in the PM but we where able to find a few that wanted to play just a Jake but he will taste great and the family with enjoy him. I still have one tag left but going to make a take sandwich out of that one. I been hunting hard the 2 weeks of D week every day before work then back at it after work. Ready to go fishing working on the boat this weekend and will be in the water next weekend. Had a fun season running around with my son and my uncle trying to get it done. I got a nice long beard during E week then it was tough with all the rain and cooler weather A LOT of cloud cover was a tough season but learned somethings and was about to help teach a co worker how to call in birds and answer as many questions he had. Also had a fun time running this years W&W Turkey Hunting Contest. We had some great birds entered and even had some bickering witch always makes it fun lol. Is it bad I am already thinking about deer hunting. I have 6 different bucks on cam and love watching them grown. The 8 and 9 points from last year have made it and they are growing nicely. I will talk to you guys and gals later I have to be up at 330 for work. That time of year starting to get behind on work and its not good. AGAIN this WEATHER sucked this spring so far

20160525_175548.jpg

20160525_190431.jpg

Edited by Turkeyboy44