IGNORED

Fundraiser for my uncle battling cancer

Hey all. Just throwing this out there. If anybody is in the area and wants to play or would like to just come to the BBQ and gift auction. My uncle is fighting the battle of his life. Stage 4 prostate cancer that has spread to his bones. We're just trying to raise some money for him, my aunt and my cousins tto help with the burden of medical bills. Thanks in advance guys. At very least, please say a prayer for him during this difficult time.

If you would like more info or need tickets. Please send me a PM and I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks.

image.jpg

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

Thanks pal. It's been rough for him, especially over the past few months. It's taking Its toll on him.

I think they are setting up a paypal site. I will find out from my aunt who is running the fundraiser and get back to you.

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

Lou I would like to come. I just found out my Cancer invaded my Bones also. It's in my face so it aint pretty. Let me know if you would mind if I stopped by. If you would rather I not come it's OK I totally understand. Like I said it's not pretty and might upset him. Either way I wish him the best.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

Lou I would like to come. I just found out my Cancer invaded my Bones also. It's in my face so it aint pretty. Let me know if you would mind if I stopped by. If you would rather I not come it's OK I totally understand. Like I said it's not pretty and might upset him. Either way I wish him the best.

Stevo, I'm so sorry to hear you're going through that. I will say a prayer for you man. You're more then welcome to stop by. I'm not sure if my uncle will be there that day. It all depends on how he is feeling.