IGNORED

NJFNG Nascar Contest Rules And Sign Up

CMCH BUCKHUNTER

Ok guys and gals we are about 2 weeks away.

Rules

Players will pick drivers from the top 30 in points. All drivers 31st in points or lower are not eligible. Driver picks will be "A" pick Drivers are 1st thru 10th in points "B" pick Drivers are 11th thru 20th in points "C" pick drivers are 21st thru 30th in points

All picks must be turned in before the drop of the green flag of the race. NO EXCEPTIONS!!! Any player who fails to turn in their picks will receive penalty points of 126. This is equal of a finishing positing of 41,42 and 43. Any players who fails to turn in their picks 3 times in a game will be disqualified.

Points will be awarded per players picked drivers finishing positing. Example I pick Tony as my "A" pick Dale Jr. as my "B" Pick and Ken Schrader as my "C" Pick and they finish 1st,20th and 9th my total points would be 30. Points will be added each week to previous points totals and the player with the lowest amount of points at the end of the half and at the end of the Chase will be the winner. Driver pick list will be determined by the drivers points position at the Beginning of each month. The Sprint Cup has 36 Races. The first 26 will be split into half making it 13 races. At the end of each Half we will award a winner The points will start over at the begin of each half and at the Beginning of the Chase.

We will play a sample game for the Budweiser Shootout.

Please use the Drivers Names in your picks.

All New Players joining the game will be docked 126 points for each race that you missed.

No Points Games are: Budweiser Shootout Feb 16

All-Star Race May 16 This Race will be used as a Mulligan Race for your worst score

Please copy and paste the drivers list .

1.CMCH BUCKHUNTER