IGNORED

What a crappy day at work

Turkeyboy44

All we had to do is fix a small problem well that didn't happen problem just turned into a nightmare. All we wanted to do is just move it alittle bit and ended up having to take the hole thing out a replacing it. Tried not to brake it taken it out of the hole that didn't happen ether what a mess

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Turkeyboy44

Not one bit of fun it. I try to never bring work home with me what happens at work stays there but today I'm just pissed off. Why does it always seam when you have something you have to do after work that crap hits the fan and all hell brakes loose. Then boss wants you to stay and finish what's going on but that will take 4 hours to do. Sometimes you just get stick between a rock and hard place.

I just had an extended 3 hours at work that sucked moose balls.  I was in my truck with the keys in hand when my boss texts me.  Asks me if I can check something out with him.  Being the nice guy that I am, I figure I can spare another 15 minutes.  Everything was okay until his boss walked in, and I lost 3 hours of my evening.  I skipped lunch today because I was so busy, so I've had a bagel and coffee all day.

So I empathize with you, man.  You got company.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Had nothing to do with being carefull or anything like that. It was sometimes you don't know what you have to work with until you rip it all apart and then all hell brakes loose. The back boards on the pipe broke and went we uncovered them the water was eating away at the dam so we ended up having to take everything out and starting over job. Was finished at 11 this morning

image.jpg