IGNORED

Anyone here get an IBSP pass?

Been thinking about getting one this year...never been to that area or driven on the beach, have a 4wd Tahoe so should be just fine.

Anyone here have a pass? How do you like fishing the area?

Is it crazy as hell on weekends or still a ton of room to give anglers some space?

get a hold of glasswateroutdoors and smoking gun. if I remember they had a little something something going between them when it got dark out on the beach. I think they fished also. lol lol

I went there once.. Took the Family for an overnighter.. Got kicked out at about 1am by some Nazi like Park Ranger because my kids where sleeping in our SUV while I was fishing.. I had explained to him they where tired from a long day on the beach.. his reaction was "this is a fishermens beach and everyone has to be fishing while here blahh blah blah".. I called him a Dick Head and so he violently grabbed my permit and ripped at to shreds....

never went back.. in fact, never spent another dime to go anywhere near a beach in NJ again.. :cupcoffee:

:D

I get one and go with the family Matt, I have never had anyone say anything to me about my kids or wife not fishing.. and with my kids being small its hard for me to fish sometimes..It is true, where you drive a beach buggy you are supposed to be actively fishing, but I see a lot of truck campers on that beach and I hardly ever see anyone fishing.. You really have to be a douche to get kicked off..just sayin..oh, and they don't sell just one day beach passes its either a three day pass or season..so again, just sayin..

I have never had anyone say anything to me about my kids or wife not fishing..

Well, Maybe the loon  who Harassed me was fired after I filed a formal complaint.. Never followed up on it so I dunno.. :cupcoffee:

:D

• 2 weeks later...

That azz hat is gone. The guys working there are reasonable.Just started going back there after a few years hiatus. It's worth it.

Edited by Zipper

"All men die, not all men really live". WW