IGNORED

gray fox

Njtaxidermy

Nice introduction to the site.

Nice work on the Fox.

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

welcome, and great mount. can you fix mounts? i have a red i got mounted 2 years ago and the taxidermist messed it all up. legs need joints, ears need to be not crooked, and has more holes then swiss cheese. let me know i threw it in the attic because i cant stand to look at it. i am currently 600$ into this mount. and 2 taxidermists has worked on it lol 

Edited by Kype

welcome, and great mount. can you fix mounts? i have a red i got mounted 2 years ago and the taxidermist messed it all up. legs need joints, ears need to be not crooked, and has more holes then swiss cheese. let me know i threw it in the attic because i cant stand to look at it. i am currently 600$ into this mount. and 2 taxidermists has worked on it lol

I can repair mounts to an extent. It's best if I looked at it before I say it's deff repairable.in some cases a whole new skin is required.

North Jersey Taxidermy Studio

(973)293-3053

www.njtaxidermy.com

like us on facebook