• NJ Woods & Water Zazzle Storefront
  • NJ Woods & Water Cafepress Storefront

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Enter contests and win prizes
  • Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
  • Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
  • Participate in live chat
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
If you are experiencing trouble creating an account, please click here to submit a support ticket and we will help resolve any issues you may be having!

Photo

For those about the blocks, we salute you!

19 replies to this topic

#1 Male OFFLINE   A&W Nature Labs LLC

A&W Nature Labs LLC

Button Buck

• NJW&W Sponsors
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 04/24/16 - 01:09 PM

Very pumped to post about the newest addition to A&WNL family!

We have named him KILLER KUBETM!  He is an ultra complete, highly nutritional, all season, pressed protein block!  Professionally produced and shrink wrapped in plastic, these blocks weigh 25 pounds and were created to be the most complete on the market!

KILLER KUBETM is going through its final bit of graphics design on its label, but we wanted to show what our latest thinking has produced!

• Protein - 15%
  • Crude Fat - 3.5%
  • Crude Fiber - 6.0%
  • Calcium (Min) - 3.0%
  • Calcium (Max) - 4.0%
  • Phosphorus - 1.0%
  • Salt (Min) - 9.0%
  • Salt (Max) - 10.8%
  • Copper - 25PPM
  • Manganese - 130PPM
  • Zinc - 115PPM
  • Vitamin A - 15,000PPM
  • Vitamin D3 - 1,500PPM
  • Vitamin E - 10PPM

These will be available in stores as soon as we get the labeling all buttoned up!  We are also working with our shipping carriers to determine the best way to handle the online sales.

Thanks for checking it out!

Attached Images

• KILLERKUBE.jpg

• Like x 4
  • List

Website - www.awnaturelabs.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/awnature
Twitter - www.twitter.com/awnaturelabs
Instagram - www.instagram.com/awnaturelabs
Blogger - awnaturelabs.blogspot.com

#2 Male ONLINE   Mixbaghunter

Mixbaghunter

Spike

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 04/24/16 - 03:38 PM

Looks good how much

#3 Male OFFLINE   Bucksnbows

Bucksnbows

14 Pointer

• Site Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,997 posts

Posted 04/24/16 - 04:36 PM

I really need to call you this week!  I've been so busy that I haven't had any time for my Sparta property.  Except tomorrow on opening morning of A week for turkeys.  

I'll try a few of these and see how they do.  Looking forward to a test drive.  Best of luck with the new product, it should sell very well for you. 

• Like x 2
  • List

#4 Male OFFLINE   LPJR

LPJR

14 Pointer

• Site Moderators
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 04/24/16 - 08:43 PM

AWESOME. Cannot wait until these are released!

The ingredients look complete indeed, all packaged into a big 25 pounder!

Nice! :up:  :up:

Keep us posted for the release date please!

• Like x 1
  • List

#5 Male OFFLINE   A&W Nature Labs LLC

A&W Nature Labs LLC

Button Buck

• NJW&W Sponsors
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 04/24/16 - 11:26 PM

Looks good how much

Thanks!  We have a price worked out but don't want to commit until we hear back from our manufacturer on a few things.  We will be competitive.

I really need to call you this week!  I've been so busy that I haven't had any time for my Sparta property.  Except tomorrow on opening morning of A week for turkeys.  

I'll try a few of these and see how they do.  Looking forward to a test drive.  Best of luck with the new product, it should sell very well for you. 

Give us a ring or email anytime!

AWESOME. Cannot wait until these are released!

The ingredients look complete indeed, all packaged into a big 25 pounder!

Nice! :up:  :up:

Keep us posted for the release date please!

Will do!

Oh yeah, its a very solid block!

#6 Male OFFLINE   nycredneck

nycredneck

3 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 04/26/16 - 08:13 PM

I've been putting out 33lb blocks and they're completely gone in less than two weeks, deer have been hammering them.

• Like x 2
  • List
Bowtech Commander... Elite Pure...
Bow only, deer hunter.

#7 Male OFFLINE   buckfever1974

buckfever1974

5 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 04/27/16 - 09:17 AM

I told you last year I would be in with you guys on your products when the season rolled around again.  I have to get a drill to tie them to a tree so the bears don't walk off with them by me.

Are these blocks more of a "Hard/Stone" mineral block or a block closer to the Molasses type that can be chewed?  Asking for the following reasons....bears will sit there and chew through a block that is made of grains and mollases and hard stone blocks have a tendency to last longer (salt).  

Any time expectency on how long they will last?  

#8 Male ONLINE   BowhunterNJ

BowhunterNJ

Owner

• Administrators
  • 10,309 posts

Posted 04/27/16 - 09:52 AM

Definitely giving those bad boys a try! :up:

#9 Male OFFLINE   A&W Nature Labs LLC

A&W Nature Labs LLC

Button Buck

• NJW&W Sponsors
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 04/28/16 - 07:28 PM

I told you last year I would be in with you guys on your products when the season rolled around again.  I have to get a drill to tie them to a tree so the bears don't walk off with them by me.

Are these blocks more of a "Hard/Stone" mineral block or a block closer to the Molasses type that can be chewed?  Asking for the following reasons....bears will sit there and chew through a block that is made of grains and mollases and hard stone blocks have a tendency to last longer (salt).  

Any time expectency on how long they will last?  

Great to hear!  Where are you located?

We approached our supplier about pressing the blocks into a shape that would be possible to secure them, we searched and searched but have not found anyone with that capability.  The search continues, but for now we can only do solid cubes.

This is a protein block with minerals.  It contains healthy levels of minerals as seen in the guaranteed analysis above but it is not hard as stone.  It is very solid and dense, but not a stone consistency.  Without giving away too much, we are in the planning stage of a harder mineral block.  These products take a lot of time, research and planning to get correct but its on our drawing board.  We are very aware of the issues with bear as we seem to have more on our hunting grounds than deer, but since they eat everything under the sun it's hard to plan a good product that they will not touch.

How long they will last is a tough questions.  It all depends on how many deer are on it each day and the weather.  However, we have seen them last quite a while.

• Like x 3
  • List

#10 Male OFFLINE   LPJR

LPJR

14 Pointer

• Site Moderators
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 08/19/16 - 03:00 PM

Great to hear!  Where are you located?

We approached our supplier about pressing the blocks into a shape that would be possible to secure them, we searched and searched but have not found anyone with that capability.  The search continues, but for now we can only do solid cubes.

This is a protein block with minerals.  It contains healthy levels of minerals as seen in the guaranteed analysis above but it is not hard as stone.  It is very solid and dense, but not a stone consistency.  Without giving away too much, we are in the planning stage of a harder mineral block.  These products take a lot of time, research and planning to get correct but its on our drawing board.  We are very aware of the issues with bear as we seem to have more on our hunting grounds than deer, but since they eat everything under the sun it's hard to plan a good product that they will not touch.

How long they will last is a tough questions.  It all depends on how many deer are on it each day and the weather.  However, we have seen them last quite a while.

I have found that the "kube" is one of the most durable blocks I have used, hands down.

Several of them have held together nicely this summer, especially with the tremendous rain/storms we have had at the end of July.

Definitely worth the $. Durability, combined with the drawing power for deer is awesome  :up:

Great product A&W.........

• Like x 2
  • List

#11 Male OFFLINE   A&W Nature Labs LLC

A&W Nature Labs LLC

Button Buck

• NJW&W Sponsors
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 08/23/16 - 10:57 AM

Awesome to hear!

They were designed to hold up to heavy deer use and weather, while still being "soft" enough that the deer can remove enough to be rewarded for their work on it.

It's a balancing act to get it right.  If its too hard, we find deer will abandon a block because it is too much work for no reward but if it's too soft they will either consume it too quickly or the weather will turn it to oatmeal.

It is definitely not easy to get right, but we have come as close as any we have seen.

• Like x 2
  • Agree x 1
  • List

#12 Male OFFLINE   Silver Belly62

Silver Belly62

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 11/06/16 - 02:05 PM

These guy's still in business ?

#13 Male ONLINE   BowhunterNJ

BowhunterNJ

Owner

• Administrators
  • 10,309 posts

Posted 11/06/16 - 02:27 PM

Haven't heard from them in a long time now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#14 Male OFFLINE   Silver Belly62

Silver Belly62

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 11/06/16 - 02:30 PM

Ok tried contacting them through their site a while back, no response. Was just wondering, thanks

#15 Male ONLINE   BowhunterNJ

BowhunterNJ

Owner

• Administrators
  • 10,309 posts

Posted 11/06/16 - 02:35 PM

Same here. Was looking to get a couple blocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#16 Male OFFLINE   LPJR

LPJR

14 Pointer

• Site Moderators
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 11/06/16 - 03:11 PM

They are doing well, extremely busy this time of year. I just met with Stan from A&W last week to get 2 blocks. My other ones lasted since end of August!

Matt and silver belly, he is a member on here. I will reach out to him to give him the heads up... :up: 

#17 Male OFFLINE   Silver Belly62

Silver Belly62

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 11/06/16 - 03:16 PM

They are doing well, extremely busy this time of year. I just met with Stan from A&W last week to get 2 blocks. My other ones lasted since end of August!

Matt and silver belly, he is a member on here. I will reach out to him to give him the heads up... :up:

Ok thanks, was interested in trying out a couple blocks but didn't get a response

• Like x 1
  • List

#18 Male OFFLINE   Haskell_Hunter

Haskell_Hunter

14 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 4,871 posts

Posted 11/06/16 - 06:15 PM

I picked up another block and some pinch point from Tackle and Field in Wanaque this week.  My first block is barely left, and I put it out around the end of September.  The deer hit it, I've got tons of cams photos showing it.

• Like x 1
  • List

US citizens have constitutionally protected rights - but they're only paper protections if they can't be freely exercised.

--BBC News

The right to revolt has sources deep in our history.

-- Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas

Ideas are indeed the most dangerous weapons in the world. Our ideas of freedom are the most powerful political weapons man has ever forged.

-- Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas

#19 Male OFFLINE   Bucksnbows

Bucksnbows

14 Pointer

• Site Moderators
  • 3,997 posts

Posted 09/01/17 - 08:48 AM

An old post, I realize, but Troutandbucks and I put out Pinch Point at our mineral sites and set up cameras over them a week or two ago.  When we pulled cards the other day, we found deer hitting the Pinch Point as quickly as 10 minutes after we left the area.  What impresses me is that none of these sites was otherwise baited.  It wasn't the same 10 minutes as if we had just dumped more corn on the ground, it was sites with either existing minerals only or nothing, yet they came right in and pounded it and kept coming back for more.  We can't bait for deer and expect to see anything but jet black fur in our area, so Pinch Point is greatly helping us to do a current inventory of our deer herd.  When we want an inventory of our bear "herd", we just dump some apples or corn.      

• Like x 3
  • Agree x 2
  • List

#20 Male OFFLINE   A&W Nature Labs LLC

A&W Nature Labs LLC

Button Buck

• NJW&W Sponsors
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 09/13/17 - 09:53 PM

Thanks for the kind words, Bucksnbows!  That is great to hear and while we cannot claim bears will not devour PINCH POINT®, we are glad they stayed away!

• Like x 1
  • List

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users