IGNORED

Turkey Hunting contest Score Board and Stories

Turkeyboy44

Hey MyReezening your Bird will not count unless you show your check in sheet OR show the beard and spur length on a ruler or tape and weight on a fish scale sorry but the rules do state this and if I let you do it everyone will do it. Not trying to be a ball buster its a nice bird just dont want to score it up and not have the proof behind it. Hope you understand and congrats on your bird  :up:

21lbs

1&1 spurs

10" beard

Score 61 This score might change do to this bird might have an other beard :)

Negative Turkey Burger... without a check-in sheet reflecting that so called ghost beard your stuck right where your at... Ain't that right MyReezening   :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  

Edited by B B

Hey MyReezening your Bird will not count unless you show your check in sheet OR show the beard and spur length on a ruler or tape and weight on a fish scale sorry but the rules do state this and if I let you do it everyone will do it. Not trying to be a ball buster its a nice bird just dont want to score it up and not have the proof behind it. Hope you understand and congrats on your bird  :up:

NO NO NO!!!! if you can verify the lenght of the second beard, it should be allowed. We are sportsmen, competive yes, unethical never! if your bird wins fair and square, congratulations! I was breaking your stones, I am however about fair competition, you should never take second place for something you accomplished fairly.

jack