Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 01/31/13 - 03:44 PM
Posted 01/31/13 - 04:57 PM
Posted 02/02/13 - 01:32 AM
Posted 02/02/13 - 04:40 AM
Posted 02/02/13 - 09:04 AM
Posted 02/02/13 - 09:21 AM
Posted 02/04/13 - 01:26 AM
Posted 02/09/13 - 10:51 AM
Posted 02/09/13 - 11:51 AM
Posted 02/09/13 - 11:54 AM
Posted 02/09/13 - 12:17 PM
I aim to try my hand at turkey hunting this spring. I'm really excited to get out there and try it.
Jason, it is a blast. I'm not sure which is more exciting -- having a deer come into view out of nowhere, or having a tom come into range after calling him in. At least with turkey, if they are around and are interested in your calling, you will get a response. Sometimes the toms are sneaky, but most times they are gobbling their heads off. Hope you have fun.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users