IGNORED

Spotting Scope Recommendations

Haskell_Hunter

Anyone have any recommendations on a spotting scope?  I just started looking and they range anywhere from $150 to $1,500.  Not looking to spend a lot, ~$300-ish is the sweet spot.

I'm going to use it at the range mostly for 100-yard targets, but I do want to be able to go out as far as 300-yards and still be able to see .30 caliber holes in paper.

Edited by Haskell_Hunter

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Look this one up. It came as a complete kit

Purchased at Cabela's in Pa. was on sale.

Works for me.

Just something to check out, it might work out for you.

Redfield® Rampage Spotting Scope Kit
  • Premium BaK-4 prism
  • Retractable lens shade
  • Twist-up eyecup
  • 20X to 60X magnification range
  • Comes with a compact tripod
Focus on performance without having to zoom in on price. This Redfield Rustler spotting scope has all the features you need for a lifetime of viewing enjoyment at a price that's a real bargain. Features a polycarbonate body to reduce weight; fully multicoated lenses and a premium BaK-4 prism for a superior image; a retractable lens shade to cut down on glare; a twist-up eyecup with four detents for easy use with or without eyewear; and Redfield's renowned waterproof and fogproof technology. A 20X to 60X magnification range provides a perfect balance of magnification and field-of-view. The standard 1/4-20 thread tripod adapter port allows for easy installation on any standard tripod or window mount. Comes with a compact tripod, view-through soft case, neoprene neck strap and lens covers. Redfield Limited Lifetime Warranty.

Unknown.jpeg

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.