IGNORED

***Warning*** I am Not responsible for your computer being damaged

Bill from NJ

I have asked numerous questions of many of you regarding; shooting gloves, tabs, shooting split finger vs three under, finger pinch, and miscellaneous up coming traditional archery events.

Well, I now am able to notify you all, that I am finally able to use that new shooting glove my wife got for me.

And, there is No finger pinch at all !!!

I discovered a sure fire way to stop any and all finger pinch caused by nock pinch from shooting the split finger or Mediterranean style.

It was very easy, I don't know why I did not think of, or do it before….. The guaranteed cure of finger pinch is ...

Just buy a Longbow...

Now, Knowing the wonderful State of New Jersey has an over abundance of bottom dwelling, scum sucking, parasitic leaches… AKA: lawyers.

I am posting a fair warning, advising you all I am not responsible for any damage to your computer.

The pictures posted below will cause you to suddenly drool and uncontrollably  salivate all over your key board, possibly causing untold damage to your computer.

So, don't blame me. You were warned.

***Warning*** Not responsible for your computer being damaged.

Read and look at the below pictures at your own risk!

DSC00050.JPG

DSC00049.JPG

DSC00048.JPG

DSC00045.JPG

DSC00044.JPG

DSC00041.JPG

DSC00046.JPG

DSC00047.JPG

DSC00055.JPG

DSC00054.JPG

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Very nice.

How much does a bow like that cost?  Waiting time?

Wait time: None. Picked up off the shelf at his house.

Contact: Leon Stewart. He has  plenty too choose from and they are available now. 

As for price:  Told the wife I'm holding it for a friend. :whistling: Lets not go there. :nonono:

Call him, very nice person.  http://stewartsarchery.com

Pick what you like, and go out back and shoot what you like. 

Tell him what you are looking for, he might have it available now.

I know he will be traveling to Baltimore, MD to sell all of the bows he has on hand at an upcoming show.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Would hate to lower that to the ground in the dark.

Too purdy to hunt with

Shoots smooth as a baby's butt, and almost silent.

Looks nice, but it will be used heavily. 

For me, I believe I finally found my holy grail of bows.

• 1 year later...