IGNORED

Hi Everyone !!!

Lil Stratus

fm3.jpgfm2.jpg11.jpgHi everyone! I'm over here now:thumb_up:. I went fishing at my uncles farm with my too little brothers and my dad this past fall. I was holding my rod and something was pulling on it really hard. At first, I thought it was just a big bass. When I realed in my rod I realized this was no ordanary bass... IT WAS A YELLOW PURCH!!!! My firts one !! I was so excited! :D I caught it on a live night crawler and a number #4 hook. After that my brothers and I feed my uncles cows. There was a really big bull! I had so much fun at my uncles farm. :):D

Hi everyone! I'm over here now:thumb_up:. I went fishing at my uncles farm with my too little brothers and my dad this past fall. I was holding my rod and something was pulling on it really hard. At first' date=' I thought it was just a big bass. When I realed in my rod I realized this was no ordanary bass... IT WAS A YELLOW PURCH!!!! My firts one !! I was so excited! :D I caught it on a live night crawler and a number #4 hook. After that my brothers and I feed my uncles cows. There was a really big bull! I had so much fun at my uncles farm. :):D

[/quote']

That looks like a great time. Man I cant wait to go fishing.

Hand Turned Pot Calls and All Wood Grunt Tubes.

https://www.facebook.com/KobleCalls