IGNORED

Only 739 more days

RifledSlug

In 13 days, NJFNG is averaging 34 new members a day. Do the math and in 739 days, it will equal the number of members that the other site has. Just say'in :thumb_up:

The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness.

YOU HAVE TO CATCH IT YOURSELF - Benjamin Franklin

6-9 months to 25,155 members, now that would be impressive. I'm sure as the summer ends and the new season is almost upon us, there will be a massive surge, especially if they keep bumping the post announcing this site over there. Mods should make it a sticky haha

The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness.

Hah' date=' you can called it NJH if you'd like. It's a site, just a name in the public domain (and privately owned by who knows who), like any other (Google, Bing, Yahoo). :)

Or you can call it "the site that shall not be named" :rofl:

[/quote']

It's been known that people get banned from speaking about other sites..

Just sayin..

:rofl:

Or you can call it "the site that shall not be named" :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: I like that but too much typing considering how much it is mentioned.

Yes, they are what I call "blue sky" projections. It is possible and it begs the question, with 25K+ users registered on the "site formerly known as"...where did all of those users go? Why did they leave? And what can we do here to give them a place they will enjoy and want to come to?

On a side note, we are moving up in the search engines...on page one of Google (hit #3) for "nj hunting forum" already. Lot of work to be done in that area, but with the help of users here (spreading the word) and posting up content, as well as enhancing our SEO initiatives (my task, not yours :)), we can get there! :thumb_up: