• NJ Woods & Water Zazzle Storefront
  • NJ Woods & Water Cafepress Storefront

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Enter contests and win prizes
  • Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
  • Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
  • Participate in live chat
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
If you are experiencing trouble creating an account, please click here to submit a support ticket and we will help resolve any issues you may be having!

Photo

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, Introduce Yourself!

330 replies to this topic

#141 Male ONLINE   BowhunterNJ

BowhunterNJ

Owner

• Administrators
  • 9,211 posts

Posted 12/05/15 - 07:37 PM

Welcome to the site all newcomers!

#142 Male OFFLINE   Haskell_Hunter

Haskell_Hunter

14 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,004 posts

Posted 12/05/15 - 07:44 PM

US citizens have constitutionally protected rights - but they're only paper protections if they can't be freely exercised.

--BBC News

The right to revolt has sources deep in our history.

-- Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas

Ideas are indeed the most dangerous weapons in the world. Our ideas of freedom are the most powerful political weapons man has ever forged.

-- Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas

#143 Male OFFLINE   Katera68

Katera68

Fawn

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12/05/15 - 08:45 PM

Hi I am Ron, hunted and fished NJ all my life, retired Military, Vietnam Veteran. I hunt bow, crossbow, muzzle loader and shotgun.

• Like x 1
  • List

#144 Male OFFLINE   smoking gun

smoking gun

11 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 12/05/15 - 09:27 PM

I'm petey and I love chasing deer laughing tying flies fishing alot I enjoy making peiple laugh I don't care if I make a ass out of myself I love good laughs I'm just a trucker and served in usmc.i love sharing my hunts with you great folks and I love hunting with my fiance my friend up in somerset county and helping out guys from the other site who came here we have group convos I'm not gonna go into detail of them convos lololololol they are enough to make a nun blush and seek us out to make us repent our sins but its all good.
  • Like x 1
  • List

#145 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 12/06/15 - 12:24 AM

Welcome fellow Njh damned.another victim of the mighty osokill?

Yes.

He lied about my "Best Corn Prices" thread (tried to make it sound like he didnt remove it after a bunch of people got pissed off it was removed), and it went downhill from there.

Edited by BenedictGomez, 12/06/15 - 12:24 AM.

#146 Male OFFLINE   smoking gun

smoking gun

11 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 12/06/15 - 06:48 AM

Yes.

He lied about my "Best Corn Prices" thread (tried to make it sound like he didnt remove it after a bunch of people got pissed off it was removed), and it went downhill from there.

You mean Clint slash dirty Harry osokill inspector Callahan

#147 Male OFFLINE   Lphunsjr

Lphunsjr

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 12/16/15 - 07:45 PM

Larry from Toms River. Just started hunting last year; unfortunately have yet to harvest a deer. Had a shot at some small does, but passed as I wanted my first to be a memorable one. Shot a nice buck through the under belly last month that survived and is still tormenting me, showing up on camera occasionally. I hunt crossbow with my son, who did shoot a nice doe last year on a local WMA (very proud moment). Now its my turn! I look to the forums for advice as I am looking to learn about deer hunting every day, every sit. I used to do a lot of fishing, both fresh water and salt water. Love the outdoors and everything else that comes along with it. I can honestly say that I have learned a tremendous amount from members here and "there", and know I will shoot a nice buck soon as I have been putting in a lot of time and effort. I am confident it will pay off

• Like x 1
  • List

#148 Male OFFLINE   Bill from NJ

Bill from NJ

Spike

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 01/11/16 - 08:02 PM

Hello, my name is Bill.

I too am a victim of the Evil Grand Master & Illustrious Potentate "O-So-Full-of-Myself".

​I was banned from the mighty kingdom for 3 days. 

During my 3 days of standing in the corner, I was thinking and hoping to find a better place to visit.

You know a place where all the kool kids hang out.  I believe this just might be the place.

I hope O-So-Full- Of-Crap does not call my mom and tell on me, or worst… put my 3 day banishment on my permanent record.

• Like x 2
  • List

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

#149 Male ONLINE   Rusty

Rusty

Dominant Buck

• Site Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,253 posts

Posted 01/11/16 - 08:02 PM

Welcome Bill  

#150 Male ONLINE   BowhunterNJ

BowhunterNJ

Owner

• Administrators
  • 9,211 posts

Posted 01/11/16 - 08:07 PM

Welcome to site!

#151 Male OFFLINE   MeatEater

MeatEater

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 01/11/16 - 08:08 PM

Hi Bill... Welcome.

I left on my own a while ago when they removed Ms Grit's post. Haven't looked back.

Much nicer here.

#152 Male OFFLINE   Bill from NJ

Bill from NJ

Spike

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 01/11/16 - 08:09 PM

Thank you, and thanks again for the support.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

#153 Male OFFLINE   DRBetz

DRBetz

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 01/11/16 - 09:59 PM

I just started hunting in NJ last year after hunting in Pennsylvania since I turned 12, and shot my first Jersey deer a week ago. Since my freezer is now rather full it seems my season is at an end. I joined NJH to start make sure I wasn't stepping on any toes when I set up my stand, and after reading enough posts about the fabled other site, it seems I have found it. Looking forward to an empty freezer again so I have an excuse to put something in it.
  • Like x 2
  • List
Good luck and shoot straight.

#154 Male ONLINE   Rusty

Rusty

Dominant Buck

• Site Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,253 posts

Posted 01/12/16 - 05:26 AM

Welcome Dr. B and congratulations on your deer.   :up:

#155 Male OFFLINE   MZW

MZW

3 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 01/12/16 - 07:54 AM

Thank you, and thanks again for the support.

Bill this is osokill.im in my mom's basement watching you.
  • Funny x 2
  • Like x 1
  • List

#156 Male OFFLINE   MeatEater

MeatEater

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 01/12/16 - 08:37 AM

Larry from Toms River. Just started hunting last year; unfortunately have yet to harvest a deer. Had a shot at some small does, but passed as I wanted my first to be a memorable one. Shot a nice buck through the under belly last month that survived and is still tormenting me, showing up on camera occasionally. I hunt crossbow with my son, who did shoot a nice doe last year on a local WMA (very proud moment). Now its my turn! I look to the forums for advice as I am looking to learn about deer hunting every day, every sit. I used to do a lot of fishing, both fresh water and salt water. Love the outdoors and everything else that comes along with it. I can honestly say that I have learned a tremendous amount from members here and "there", and know I will shoot a nice buck soon as I have been putting in a lot of time and effort. I am confident it will pay off

Larry, welcome and good luck with your first deer. 

#157 Male OFFLINE   Bill from NJ

Bill from NJ

Spike

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 01/14/16 - 05:46 PM

Bill this is osokill.im in my mom's basement watching you.

MZW, I just seen this post. :rofl:

I believe your O-SO-Full of Crap.

Hey, call Mom upstairs and ask her to make us a samich. :up:

• Funny x 1
  • List

#158 Male ONLINE   BowhunterNJ

BowhunterNJ

Owner

• Administrators
  • 9,211 posts

Posted 01/14/16 - 06:24 PM

Hahaha I just saw that too, I was rolling! :rofl:
  • Like x 1
  • List

#159 Male OFFLINE   cycler

cycler

Fawn

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01/24/16 - 11:36 AM

Hi, Emilio from Forked River.  Just started shooting archery again after leaving the sport 30 yrs ago.  Presently shooting in a 3D league at Shooters.  Hope that 2016 is my first year bowhunting.  Also big fan of saltwater fishing.  Looking forward to learning what I can from this forum.  Actually, I can't remember who posted it, but, someone over at archerytalk, recommended this forum to someone else, hence I decided to check it out. 

• Like x 2
  • List

#160 Male ONLINE   BowhunterNJ

BowhunterNJ

Owner

• Administrators
  • 9,211 posts

Posted 01/24/16 - 11:44 AM

Awesome! Welcome to the site and back to archery! :up:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users