IGNORED

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, Introduce Yourself!

BowhunterNJ

My name is Bill from Central Monmouth County, 75 years old Been Hunting, Fishing, Shooting NJSSSA, and other Hobbies related to them all, NJ State Record Deer Holder 1957 142 4/8 Largest Typical.Been Hunting Fishing since I was 8 Yo. Fishing Salt and Fresh, Have a brother by another Mother in Alaska for 57 years, Made many Visits to Fish and Small game Hunt Grouse Fished from Homer to Fairbanks all Freshwater, Did not Hunt Big Game $$$$$$ and he always had a full freezer. My Nj shooting has been Shotgun all 4 Gauges, 50 Cal. Black powder, Target Pistol, Rifle 22 L Rifle, 

Always willing to help and share,  With Vast Knowledge of Alaska Fishing Fresh Water.Retired GM Millwright , and SheetMetal Worker Journeyman Both Trades,  United States Navy Veteran

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Hi guys and girls, Joe Lewis here. New to hunting but have been fishing all my life. Have only owned a boat for about 5 years now though. I live in Manahawkin NJ but I'm from Garden City,Long Island NY. I've been on a few pheasant, turkey and deer hunts. I'm very interested in becoming better bow and shotgunning hunter. I surf and play ice hockey when I'm not running around with the kids. I'm a self employed home remodel guy specializing in kitchens and bathroom but can do all phases of construction. I hope to meet some of you and contribute to the site. Good luck to all and be safe.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone. Have been lurking for a few months and just joined yesterday. My names Pete. Born and raised in upstate NY, Hudson Valley. Moved to Watchung 3 years ago. This is my first year hunting in NJ. Have been trying my luck on public land during bow season. Definitely a different animal than the private land and big woods hunting I am used to in NY. I have had some good action, but nothing on the ground here yet. Shot the below deer on opening day of rifle season up in the Catskills this year. Hope to post some pics of some successful NJ hunts soon. Thanks.

post-1683-0-16975200-1480517198_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheMule

Hi 

My name is Barbara, I live in Tabernacle, NJ.   I have been bird hunting for over 25 years and now my new obsession is deer hunting..... I only shotgun hunt tho.  I introduced my 15 year old son to bird hunting when he was 8 and to deer hunting last year, he is a hell of a shot!!  I, myself have only been deer hunting for 3 years, so I still have things to learn!!  I am a total outdoors girl, tomboy they tell me... I love to hunt, fish, kayak, crab, clam and a boater.  I have a 36' Silverton Convertible that I keep in a marina on Long Beach Island.  Summer on the island and winter in the woods....it keeps me sane!  LOL!   Its nice to be here with so many common interest folks!  Have a great day!!!!   :up: