IGNORED

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, Introduce Yourself!

BowhunterNJ

I actually took my shotgun hunters safety course there when I was 10. Its sad they closed that site down

When and where was that? 

I taught back in the mid 80s, we started at Ray's, then went over to the Watchung Reservation for a few years, then ended up teaching at the Wolgast Tree Farm by Rutgers.

I was in the Wildlife dept at Cook College, Rutgers and F&W asked us to put together a team for Union County. 

When and where was that? 

I taught back in the mid 80s, we started at Ray's, then went over to the Watchung Reservation for a few years, then ended up teaching at the Wolgast Tree Farm by Rutgers.

I was in the Wildlife dept at Cook College, Rutgers and F&W asked us to put together a team for Union County. 

I took the test in keniworth across the street from nomahegan park.  There is alittle club house there where they went over everything and then the shooting portion was done in the back.  I took the test in 2000.

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Bernt Hage from Lanoka Harbor. I am mostly a bird hunter and hunt with English setters that I raise. Most are from the Grouse ridge line. 

I have a B and B with the Cannonball Co. in Regent North Dakota. And spend some time out there every year. Spent most of Aug 2015 out there training on wild birds. Do most of my hunting in New Jersey at Greenwood and some afternoons at Colliers Mills. Am Semi retired and hunt 4 days a week. Sometimes more. Always looking for some one to train with. 

Glad to be on this web site getting tired of the other one.