IGNORED

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, Introduce Yourself!

BowhunterNJ

Hey Haskell, is that just a to go place or a nice dining joint with tables and umbrella drinks?

I wish they had cool umbrellas.  They do a very good To-go business but have tables and booths.  Not gourmet Chinese food by any means, but you get decent portions and you can eat a lot of it.  People are real nice.

I do have to complain about the fortunes in the fortune cookies.  I think they have a new fortune writer and they're not as good as they used to be.  Next time I'm there I'll be sure to complain.  But on the bright side, they do come with lucky numbers, and I am holding out faith that it will bring me retirement-like fortune.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Bob, what part of the state you from?   Hunter?  Fisherman?

I see a bird dog avatar!  :fudd:

Live in Clarksburg which is near Assunpink WMA. Primarily a bird hunter at Colliers Mills, Assunpink, Greenwood and on my clubs semi-wild.  I occasionally will deer hunt and that can be with a shotgun or a flintlock. And have done some turkey & coyote hunting which amounted to a nice time in the woods and sightings but no shot opportunities,  I used to do a lot of fly fishing, both fresh and salt water but not any more. The dog in my avatar is a 2 year old GSP and this will be our second season together which I am really looking forward to.  I am retired and that makes for lots of time afield. 

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.