IGNORED

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, Introduce Yourself!

BowhunterNJ

Hi folks,

Been in Jersey since 2003, my main thing is Bowhunting but last year started back up with upland birds. Belong to UBNJ and have met some great people here while being involved with them. Hoping to get back into waterfoul this fall.

Welcome! UBNJ is a great organization! I help Eamon out from time to time with their site. :up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! UBNJ is a great organization! I help Eamon out from time to time with their site. :up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then you need to update the site with the end-of-the-summer 3D thingy.

I did the life UBNJ this year.  Was a good year for business, so it was time to spread it around.  I'm also too lazy to renew anything so...

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Then you need to update the site with the end-of-the-summer 3D thingy.

I did the life UBNJ this year.  Was a good year for business, so it was time to spread it around.  I'm also too lazy to renew anything so...

Cool, I'm a life member as well :up:

Likewise, it was easier than renewing every year :D

Here's the end of summer 3D shoot they have: http://www.ubnj.org/2016-06-22-17th-annual-bowhunters-jamboree--3-d-championship-august-27th--28th

• 1 month later...

Saw this site mentioned on the "other" site and thought I would come over and see how it is. Have heard nothing but good about it and see a lot of names I know.

Edited by RPK0620

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

Saw this site mentioned on the "other" site and thought I would come over and see how it is. Have heard nothing but good about it and see a lot of names I know.

By the way, you're allowed to mention other sites here, you won't get a time-out.  It's the new owners of New Jersey Hunter (see I said it) that freak out over such things.  :rofl:

By the way, you're allowed to mention other sites here, you won't get a time-out.  It's the new owners of New Jersey Hunter (see I said it) that freak out over such things.  :rofl:

:banned:

Haha, yeah none of that happens here to members or businesses or sponsors (which are FREE BTW).  

Liberty to say what you want as long as your life mission isn't to just spam one detracting thing all the time :)

If you do that, we lock you in a room with Axiom for 24 hours...if that doesn't convince you to never want that to happen again, I don't know what will! :rofl:

welcome to the site. you wont see any Chinese menus here, lol

I do things just to spite people sometimes.  I think they call it "trolling".

I like this place, highly recommended if you're in the area.  I eat there at least once a month.

wmmenu1656707980.JPG

Edited by Haskell_Hunter

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.