IGNORED

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, Introduce Yourself!

BowhunterNJ

Hi - Jack here.. NJH convert as of tonight. Fishing has been my passion since age 2, but bowhunting has become my biggest passion over the past 15 years, but been bow hunting for 31 years, just got better at it all of a sudden after about 15 years it all just clicked. I enjoy giving advice and helping others, as well as never keep learning myself.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Tim from Ringwood NJ- mostly bow hunt Zones 3 and 10. Ice fishing fool, a 17 inch crappie means as much to me as a 150 inch buck!! Been fortunate to kill a number of good bucks over the years and catch some nice fish through the ice. Like jigging in the ocean too, had the opportunity to jig a 150lb halibut in fairly shallow water 110ft this year was a bucket list item. Stopped posting anything of substance in the other site quite a while ago, just found this site. Hoping for less BS and more hunting and fishing related topics.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Awesome pics. Just got back from Wyoming on a hunt of a lifetime.Ah still sideways pictures.

post-971-0-90402500-1445564397.jpg

Edited by BowhunterNJ

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE