IGNORED

shooting 3 finger under or split finger?

Bill from NJ

Traditional bows; Shooting 3 finger under or split finger?

What way do you shoot your traditional bow?

Thinking of changing to 3 finger under to prevent finger pinch when using a glove.

Have always used a tab for many many years, now for some goofy reason, decided to change to using a finger glove.

Since using the glove, I have had major finger pinch.

I just tried shooting 3 finger under, and like magic, things have just fell into place for me.

No finger pinch, sighting improved, as well as my hitting where I want the arrow to hit.

I believe there is something to this 3 finger under thing…..  What say you?

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

I've been shooting traditional exclusively for ~25 years.  Briefly tried 3-under and I knew right away it was not for me.  If your like me and shooting truly instinctive, focus on POI and nothing else besides draw, hit anchor and release then 3 under will most likely not be for you.  If you use any form of "aiming" then 3-under may work for you.  Best of luck and get yourself a nice cordovan tab and break it in, the more you use it the better it gets, loose the glove. 

http://www.3riversarchery.com/fred-eichler-cordovan-leather-archery-shooting-tab.html