Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 02/08/13 - 11:12 AM
Savage 220f, Remington AccuTip 3" at 100yds., 4" high dead center on the solid orange line 3/4" groups
Remington 11-87, 12ga., Lightfield EXP 2-3/4" at 100 yds.
Posted 02/08/13 - 11:48 AM
100 yds , Savage 220F,20 ga. Remington 3" Accutips
Posted 02/08/13 - 11:51 AM
Posted 02/08/13 - 11:52 AM
Posted 02/08/13 - 12:13 PM
Posted 02/08/13 - 12:25 PM
Posted 02/10/13 - 11:01 AM
This was from sighting it in. The first three were stacked on top of each other, little adjustment and the two are centered at 100 yards, the other 2 are 150 yards freehand.
H and R ultra slug
2 3/4" accutips
Nikon slug hunter bdc
Posted 02/10/13 - 05:06 PM
Posted 02/10/13 - 05:35 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users