IGNORED

RIP Mr NJTROUT.com - farewell to a good friend

MRMCR

Those of you that are fly fish may remember the old NJTrout website from a few years back. I just saw on another site Denis F who ran the site has passed away. Denis was a good guy and will be missed. May God Bless him and his family. I am sure he is exploring a wild trout stream in heaven.......

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

I am taking the liberty to cross post this from another site it was original posted by my friend Oliver aka MadeinUK about the passing of his close friend Dennis Ferfecki who once owned and over saw the great website NJTROUT.

If I am in someway breaking this forums rules feel free to remove or edit this post as you see fit but please in some way acknowledge in a positive way the passing of this man.

Also NJ's heritage strain Brook Trout never had a better friend.

RIP Mr NJTROUT.com - farewell to a good friend
The angling and conservation world lost a great friend this morning - Denis Ferfecki passed away in his sleep.

Many NJ sportsmen may remember his site, NJTROUT.com which was a true cracker-barrel for anglers for almost a decade from the late 90's on.

Denis was an online pioneer and his vision for an open forum where fly fishing, spin fishing and bait fishing were all OK with a very intuitive interface became a lodestone for many trout fishermen in the state. I am sure that his site helped shorten the learning curve for many starting out as trout fishermen in NJ.

Denis was open handed and a good friend. Many of us on that old site had many laughs together, ball busted together and often fished together (but not often enough).

The old NJTROUT board was a real family, a sometimes dysfunctional family, but a family nevertheless.

Many of the friendships that were forged on that board have been sustained and flourished in the years since.

RIP Denis - many of us will continue to miss you and hope that you are fishing that pool in the sky stalking Sal.

Denis was a great guy.

Loyal to his friends and family.

He was there to freely share his vast wealth of fly fishing knowledge.

We had some really good times on the water, and shared many laughs.

Denis will be truly missed.

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.