IGNORED

Swift Optics

Stevo

Although I do like my Loopy's I have to tell you guys about Swift products. I bought a Swift 3x9 riflescope for my Rem 7mm 08. This is my go to rifle for Deer hunting in Pa. I usually bring along my Win M70 30 06 as a backup gun. One year I didn't. As usual the saturday before the opener we went over to the range to be sure our guns were sighted in. My rifle was shooting 6in high and 6 in left. I tried to move POI but it would not move. I must have banged the scope loading the gun into my truck. It was broke. I took the scope off the gun and went down to Grices Gunshop to see if they could fix it. I was all prepared to buy a new one. I handed the scope to the counter guy and exsplained my situation.

No problem he says. He reaches under the counter and hands me a brand new scope. He says Swift has a lifetime over the counter warranty. If it breaks you get a new one. I was shocked lol. Even Leupold won't do that.

The glass is clear as my VX1 Loopys. Eye relief isn't exactly the same but close enough. Light gathering at dusk is identicle. Fogproof IMO is better than the Loopy.

If you were out west on a hunt and had the same problem this warranty could save your trip. Almost everywere riflescopes are sold Swift is there.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them