Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 02/08/13 - 05:22 AM
No problem he says. He reaches under the counter and hands me a brand new scope. He says Swift has a lifetime over the counter warranty. If it breaks you get a new one. I was shocked lol. Even Leupold won't do that.
The glass is clear as my VX1 Loopys. Eye relief isn't exactly the same but close enough. Light gathering at dusk is identicle. Fogproof IMO is better than the Loopy.
If you were out west on a hunt and had the same problem this warranty could save your trip. Almost everywere riflescopes are sold Swift is there.
Posted 02/08/13 - 07:52 AM
Posted 02/08/13 - 10:46 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users