IGNORED

Broadhead ? for Turkey hunting

allmann

I use hyper shocks..my hunting partner has been trying for a couple years to get a decapitation on video with the bullheads. He has one decapitation but wasn't filmed. I got awesome video of a near miss this past year though with the bullheads.

Freedom is a light for which many men have died in darkness

Aiming point from head on is right above the beard. If you do a Google image search, there's a good graphic that shows aiming points from all different directions. I don't think its unethical to take a backside shot, just make sure you're aiming in the right spot.

Freedom is a light for which many men have died in darkness

Is it un ethical to take a shot when the only shot you have is from the backside?

Heck no...turkey is hard enough to get with a bow! I actually wait for that shot. Set a jake up about 15 yards away. The Tom will come in and face it head on, spread its tail feathers. Aim for the bullseye! And it's not that easy either, but it does little damage to the meat if you hit it right.

1sm260gun1.gif

Heck no...turkey is hard enough to get with a bow! I actually wait for that shot. Set a jake up about 15 yards away. The Tom will come in and face it head on' date=' spread its tail feathers. Aim for the bullseye! And it's not that easy either, but it does little damage to the meat if you hit it right.

[/quote']

that's what I was taught...aim for the bulls eye.. it has worked for me..