Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
1 reply to this topic
Posted 02/07/13 - 01:41 PM
This was just taken from my car 5 yards away. On the other side of the building saw about 7-8. These guys I see usually. Late October and then in the spring.
Posted 02/07/13 - 02:02 PM
I've got about 3 dozen that cross right in front of my stand everytime I go out...of course it's the County park and no turkey hunting allowed!!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users