IGNORED

Jersey jays taxidermy

JerseyJaysTaxidermy

• 10 months later...

Just met jersey jay earlier today to give him my buck so he can mount it... I also had a broken mount that he told me to bring with me, he fixed right there on the spot... What a great guy he is, and great taxidermist... He does amazing work so if anyone on here is looking for great taxidermy work, look no further Jersey Jay is your guy... In my opinion he is the best in New Jersey... He has many awards for his work just go to his portfolio and you can see for yourself... Thanks again Jay greatly appreciate everything you've done for me so far!!!

Edited by P&Y BUCK

Just met jersey jay earlier today to give him my buck so he can mount it... I also had a broken mount that he told me to bring with me, he fixed right there on the spot... What a great guy he is, and great taxidermist... He does amazing work so if anyone on here is looking for great taxidermy work, look no further Jersey Jay is your guy... In my opinion he is the best in New Jersey... He has many awards for his work just go to his portfolio and you can see for yourself... Thanks again Jay great appreciate everything you've done for me so far!!!

:up:  :up: