IGNORED

Looking for a butcher for specialty items

PV216

I'm looking for a butcher that does specialty items like hot dogs, snack sticks, jerky, etc. I used to use killers but he's no longer open. I butcher my own deer now for the regular cuts but I'd like to kill one more for special cuts. I'm in monmouth county but willing to travel. Thanks.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

gun-1_zpsa5b2d7e3.png

The only other I know is also a long distance from your area, but Jorge & Sons in Hampton (Sussex County, not the Hampton in Hunterdon).  

njgamebutcher.com

33 Old Stage Road

Newton (mailing), NJ  07860

862-432-0387

You beat me to it, Bucksnbows!

Jorge has a great selection of cuts, different sausages and jerky.

He also has cold storage that your deer goes in as soon as you drop it off.  He skins it on the spot and hangs it in his temperature controlled storage room.  You will definitely take home the deer you bring in.

Website - www.awnaturelabs.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/awnature
Twitter - www.twitter.com/awnaturelabs
Instagram - www.instagram.com/awnaturelabs
Blogger - awnaturelabs.blogspot.com

Some of the best specialty items I've had are/were made by a guy in Quinton. He's is a ways from you and a bit pricey but makes everything from bologna, sausage, smoked sausage, pepperoni, jerky, scrapple, etc. It's good stuff. Let me know if you're interested in using him, I'll see if he is still doing it.

Edited by DV1

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

You beat me to it, Bucksnbows!

Jorge has a great selection of cuts, different sausages and jerky.

He also has cold storage that your deer goes in as soon as you drop it off.  He skins it on the spot and hangs it in his temperature controlled storage room.  You will definitely take home the deer you bring in.

A&W, I agree. His shop is absolutely immaculate, and Jorge is a great guy. Just a heads up.... you leave with the hide and bones (neatly packaged in a box) to discard elsewhere.