IGNORED

My truck was vandalized by another hunter on Friday December 18

Big Joe NJ

Doesn't matter when I called the police when I found the van he said it was registered to a woman. The lowlife probably doesn't even have a license

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

What BS it's probably some young kid and it's most likely registered to his mother. Some people need an old fashion ass whoppen

If the cops don't do anything, you should find out his business number. Call him once every week or so and send him on fake job estimates.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

gun-1_zpsa5b2d7e3.png

Just keep hunting the same spot and put a camera up.

He'll do it again if he didn't get caught the first time.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

I'm really shocked nobody knows who he is, 3 different hunting sites and 35 Facebook shares still can't figure it out. Although NJFW just got back to me and are looking into possible hunter harassment charges. Believe me I would love to handle this a more physical way, I even debated taking my canoe out and just shooting randomly so no ducks would be around for miles. But I am not trying to ruin peoples day that have nothing to do with this.

I'm not an advocate for violence or retribution, so I recommend letting the law deal with it.  You should also consider filing a lawsuit for the damages to your vehicle after the LEOs get his statement.  Would also be worth considering a restraining order because of the violence done to your car.  Lots of legal options are available to you.  Do what you're entitled to make things right, but avoid revenge.  Take the high road and be the better man.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

This is so wrong on many levels. Sorry this happened to you bro. Pretty sure I know where your hunting at too I used to live down the street a few years ago. The entitlement so many feel in that area is sickening. This is more than hunting too as you were with your family. Thats a pretty special bond to have and your wife was just getting into it. Hopefully she understands this is not the norm, just the exception and continues to hunt with you. Keep us posted please. The youth in me wants to say Ill take care of it but the new Dad in me says to continue to do what your doing and inform everyone you can. I truly hope karma pays them a visit

The forms of low life acts some go thru just for a piece of meat or a set of antlers I tell ya.big problem in this state whether stealing equipment or vandalizing is insane.is it really that bad to go thru the hassle of damaging someone's vehicle?one more reason to move far away from this miserable state.calling cops is the right thing to do unfortunately sometimes more then often that's a waste of time.i would go looking for this dude haha that's just me I guess.

You should also consider filing a lawsuit for the damages to your vehicle after the LEOs get his statement.  Would also be worth considering a restraining order because of the violence done to your car.  Lots of legal options are available to you.  

:talktothehand:  :rofl:  :rofl: .....The only legal option available to him is he has a right to spend his entire life savings on a case that will go nowhere.. The OP has no proof of who did what.. NONE.. With the only exception being the hand written note on the tape.. Yeah, he can spend tons and get an expert to analyze the writing and see if it matches the suspects but, That would only prove her wrote the note.. Wouldn't prove anything else.. and "restraining order"?.. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: .. He aint a women so he aint get'n one in this state..

I recommend letting the law deal with it

:rofl:  :rofl:  yeah ok.. But first you have to somehow get them away from the coffee and donuts...Let them deal with it AFTER you get PROOF!!.. If that's a near impossibility, and it often is, your left with only 2 other options.. 1) walk away and let him get away with it or ....2) implement the ol' eye for and eye type of justice.. You know what i'm say'n?.. :smoking:

:D

I guess the guy has found out about all the post, he private messaged me on a different site. This guy is denying left and right that it wasnt him I guess after reading these posts. He then tried to tell me his van was out there because he was hunting that day. How do you hunt in 10 minutes and pull up to my truck for 5? I know I was the only hunter out there that day as no other boat was launched the entire time I was there as I can see the both areas where you can launch boats, there was not a soul in sight and not one vehicle parked when I got there or when I left. I told him I guess my binoculars lied? At least I have his phone number now.